CABO ECO CAT SNORKELING ADVENTURE
Los Cabo EcoCat snorkeling adventure, Sail on one of the largest Catamarans in the World while you get close up views of all the famous sights like the Arch, Lover's Beach, Sea Lion Colony and Lands End. Then anchor off one of Cabo's beautiful beaches and jump in the water to cool off, take part in guided snorkeling and see fascinating marine life, or just stay on board enjoying the unlimited drinks and optional all you can eat BBQ Buffet.
Includes unlimited beer, water, sodas, juices and mixed drinks. Set course for Santa Maria Bay. Voted Cabo’s Best Beach, Santa Maria Bay is well known for its ideal conditions for snorkeling, diving and lounging on the beach.
Wet suits and towels are available for rental or you can bring your own. Also, enjoy all you want to drink including Corona on tap, full national bar and unlimited sodas and juices. Premium liquors, wines other beers and snacks are available for purchase.
Duration: 3h 30m
Languages Offered: English, Spanish
On this excursion you will:
- Join an entertaining cruise on a Multi-Million Dollar Catamaran, the Largest in Cabo
- See the most Iconic sights, Arch, Lover's Beach, Sea Lion Colony and Lands End
- Enjoying the Sun? Dive into the water to cool off, Take a Swim and Relax in the Beautiful Serine water.
- Includes Unlimited drinks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic
- Family-friendly activity
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Sailing around some of the most beautiful and iconic areas
- Snorkeling seeing amazing marine life
- Visit one of the best beaches in Cabo
- Open bar (beer, wine, water, soda, juice)
- Optional All you can eat Buffet
- Professional Crew
- Not wheelchair accessible
WHAT TO BRING
- Money for optional purchases ( BBQ Buffet, rentals, Tips etc)
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Wet suit/snorkeling gear can be taken with you or rented for additional fee
- Towel can recommended but can be rented on board if required