This Adventure takes courage, strength and mindset, trust and confidence. On a Glass Bottom Gondola be taken to the middle of a Wild Desert Canyon, 300 feet above the Desert Oasis its time to make that decision, will I jump? Will I go through with this? Your Professional and very experienced Cabo Bungee Jumping Guide with more than 1,000 Jumps of Experience will guide you through the process. He will not push you, throw you out of the Gondola. When you take that final step, you will stare fear in the eye, you will free fall into the Canyon with speed and feelings never experienced. You will feel awesome that you have taken that final step and have had the courage to Jump. Are you up for the challenge? Included and without extra charge is the fantastic Animal Kingdom visit with Iguanas, love-birds, macaws and many more friends are waiting for you. Also included in Your adventure is a walk over the longest wooden hanging bridge in America and the largest of its kind in the world. You will have an unforgettable day of fun!
This Adventure takes place in an adventure park located in the tourist corridor of Cabo San Lucas – San José del Cabo where you will find many activities and some extreme sports. Within its 115 hectares you will find the zip-lining largest circuit in Baja! They also have “La Gondola” a funicular unique in its style with glass floors where you marvel with this amazing view. You will be amazed by this 18 ton engineering wonder with a capacity of 15 persons. La Gondola can withstand almost 140 tons sustained by its four steel cables of 35 tons each.
The owner and passionate Manager has travelled the world, has researched the best methods, equipment and techniques. Now after over 15 years, and plenty of hard work invested working with the Best and safest engineering firms, he has perfected the attractions to be able to offer you a unique experience, trustful and very safe. In addition, due to their environment conservation policies, they have designed all their activities so that they blend with the ecosystem without disturbing it while taking advantage of their geographical characteristics and thus preserve its flora and fauna.
Explore the natural wonders of Mexico in this Eco Park. This Park opens its doors as the second ecological park from the Eco Park family following the idea of living an unforgettable adventure practicing extreme activities while coexisting with nature as you can do daily in the first Eco Park, Tapalpa.
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Highly qualified Guides
- Use of Professional Equipment Training Session
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
- Free Locker with your official ID
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Minimum height: 4 ft /1.20 m
- For safety reasons, the use of cell phones, cameras or GoPro are not permitted ( While doing the activity )
- For safety reasons persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions are restricted from this tour
- Expecting mothers are restricted from this tour
WHAT TO BRING
- $15 USD cash for entry to the national park.
- Athletic shoes
- Long pants
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Extra money for photos and souvenirs